START A FULFILLING CAREER WITH SPARKLE AND SHINE CLEANING SERVICE LLC
If you love cleaning and you’re looking for a rewarding workplace that comes with flexible hours and a competitive salary, consider joining the Sparkle & Shine Cleaning Service team!
Working with Sparkle & Shine is unlike any other job you’ve had before! Our company is built upon hard work, respect, and integrity. Our customers know and trust us to deliver an award-winning job each time. Your workdays will be full of hard work and satisfaction, each experience shared with our incredible customers!
We are currently looking to grow our tight-knit team! As a part-time or full-time housekeeper, you can enjoy flexible hours, a top-notch training program, an incredible work/life balance, and even opportunities for growth!
- Competitive Hourly Compensation (not per house)!
- An independent work environment (though you will likely be working with another partner!)
- · Appreciation and incentives for each job well done!
- ·A physically intense work environment…you’ll be able to cancel your accruing gym memberships since you’ll get plenty of exercise at work!
Part-Time/Full-Time Housekeeper (Starting at $15)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for tracking and managing inventory, ensuring no company-owned products are left behind (the first time will result in a warning, the second infraction will be deducted from your pay)
- Perform and manage laundry needs; manage dry cleaning
- Sort and wash laundry using machines or by hand as required
- Iron, fold, distribute and sort clean laundry
- Assist as needed with changing and making the bedding, adhere to schedule
- Gather, empty, and clean trash bins daily
- Dusting furniture, walls, machinery, and equipment
- Carry linens, towels, bathroom items, and cleaning supplies
- Ensure assigned areas are sanitized, disinfected, and cleaned to the fullest
- Wash, dust, polish vacuum, and sweep assigned areas
- Clean sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards
- Polish fittings and fixtures, clean mirrors and windows
- Ensure all cleaning products are available, replenishing when possible
- Inspect linens and towels regularly, reporting when items are damaged
- Inspect cleanliness of residences from top to bottom, basement to the roof; inspecting all furniture, carpets, upholstery, floors, blinds, windows, curtains, etc. and report any damage or concerns/issues to the manager
- Check the consistency of all rooms and ensuring all items are in the appropriate places and standards are met
- Clean furniture and fixtures as directed while using only approved products
- Organize personal items and closets as directed
- At least 4 years of residential and commercial cleaning experience is required
- Must own a car
- Ability to work with high-quality items (art, antiques, silverware)
- Flexible, organized, and able to manage time and exceed expectations
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
- Able to communicate (read, speak, write) in English